Frequently Asked Questions
Answers About Our Lawrenceburg Veterinarian Services
When your pet is in need of care and you are looking for a veterinarian in Lawrenceburg, you most likely have several questions. At Lawrenceburg Veterinarian Clinic, we have answers. We want to make sure that our pet parents have all the information they need and know that they have made the right choice from the moment they walk through our doors.
Check out some of the frequently asked questions below and if you have additional concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at (812) 495-4450.
What are the accepted methods of payment at the LVC?
We do not offer invoice billing. We accept CareCredit® and you can apply at www.carecredit.com or at our clinic for immediate approval.
Other forms of payment we accept include:
- All major credit cards
At what age should I have my pet spayed or neutered?
We recommend that your pet be spayed or neutered at approximately 6 months of age.
What are the standard vaccination protocols for puppies and kittens?
We use the following protocol for puppy vaccinations:
- 6 weeks – Parvovirus
- 8 weeks – Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, +/-Leptospirosis
- 12 weeks – Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, +/-Leptospirosis, Bordetella, +/- Lyme
- 16 weeks – Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, +/-Leptospirosis, Bordetella, +/- Lyme, Rabies, Feline Vaccines
We use the following protocol for kitten vaccinations:
- 8 weeks – Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia psittaci, Rhinotracheitis
- 12 weeks – Calicivirus, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia psittaci, Rhinotracheitis, Rabies
Bringing You Peace of Mind
Pet Life Commitment
We are here to provide your pets with excellent care, not only during emergencies but for all of their wellness needs.
We offer a variety of services for pets of all ages, including dentistry, surgery, and wellness care.
Compassionate quality care in Lawrenceburg, Indiana and surrounding cities for families for over 50 years.
Real Paws-itive Experiences
“I recommend everyone I know with animals to come here!”- Jamie L.
“Unbelievable service. Unparalleled care.”- Matt K.
“They are very professional”- Christy W.