Update on our COVID-19 Protocol:
During the COVID-19 Quarantine restriction that will be implemented in Indiana this evening (3-24-20) we want to reassure all of our clients of Lawrenceburg Veterinary Clinic’s commitment to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus while providing the best possible care to your pets.
In an effort to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to allow our staff to follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing, Lawrenceburg Veterinary Clinic will be instituting a door drop off service for all pets at our front door. For most clients, all communication during the exam will take place via phone as we are limiting clients in the hospital except for in certain critical circumstances and euthanasia cases.
Please note that we are a walk-in only clinic. We will continue to work through individual exams as efficiently and expertly as possible to provide the best care. Due to the current situation, wait times may increase.
We ask that you follow the below steps for the safety of all:
- At this time we are only currently accepting essential sick pet visits, which includes emergency and critical care cases that need immediate medical assistance. We ask that clients use their best judgement and bring in only pets that must be seen immediately for essential care. All nonessential visits are asked to wait until the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted for the general public. If you have any questions or concerns about bringing your pet in for care please do not hesitate to give us a call and one of our staff will be available to assist you: (812) 537-0884.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle and give us a call at (812) 537-0884.
- Once we are ready for your pet, we will call you and ask that you bring your pet to our front door (please make sure dogs are on a leash). We ask that only one person bring the patient to the door.
- While at our door a staff member will come out to obtain your pet’s information along with any medical history. They will also take your pet to the treatment area in the facility for evaluation while you remain in your car.
- The veterinarian will perform a full exam, then will call you on the number you provided to discuss any concerns you may have, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, and any other information involved.
- After approved treatments are completed, a staff member will call you and return your pet directly to your vehicle or we will meet you at our door depending on your preference. We will also collect a method of payment for the services provided at that time.
We take the health and well-being of our clients, patients and staff very seriously and want to make sure we are at our best to care for your pets during COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding and for allowing us to continue to serve you and your pet during this challenging time. ❤️🐾
Pet Life Commitment
We are here to provide your pets with excellent care, not only during emergencies but for all of their wellness needs.
Convenient walk-ins for all of your pet's life surprises with easy access off I-275 in Indiana.
Compassionate quality care in Lawrenceburg, Indiana and surrounding cities for families for over 50 years.
“I recommend everyone I know with animals to come here!”- Jamie L.
“Unbelievable service. Unparalleled care.”- Matt K.
“They are very professional”- Christy W.