UPDATE for our Clients (3/30/2020):
We continue to be here for your pet's for essential care. Due to COVID-19 our office hours will change to the following for the time being.
- Monday - Friday: 10AM - 5PM (we will not have a break from 2PM-3PM)
- Saturday: 8AM - 1PM
- Post-surgery Pick-ups: 3PM – 4:30PM
These hours will go into effect immediately beginning 3/30/2020.
We will continue to perform surgeries as normal but will have an earlier pick up time for our patients post surgically, from 3:00PM-4:30PM, otherwise surgeries will remain the same and scheduled procedures will be unaffected.
We will follow this schedule for the weeks of 3/30 and 4/6 we will then review the COVID-19 scenario and update appropriately for the following weeks. Please check our Facebook page and website frequently for any updated changes, also we would recommend calling before coming if you have any questions involving the change in hours.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. As always we want to provide the best care and highest level of service possible to our wonderful clients and patients while maintaining the health and safety of both our clients and staff.
Stay Safe and Healthy!! Thank you as always, for allowing us to take care of your pets!
UPDATE on our COVID-19 Protocol (3/25/2020):
During COVID-19 we want to reassure all of our clients of Lawrenceburg Veterinary Clinic’s commitment to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus while providing the best possible care to your pets.
In an effort to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to allow our staff to follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing, Lawrenceburg Veterinary Clinic will be instituting a door drop off service for all pets at our front door. For most clients, all communication during the exam will take place via phone as we are limiting clients in the hospital except for in certain critical circumstances and euthanasia cases.
Please note that we are a walk-in only clinic. We will continue to work through individual exams as efficiently and expertly as possible to provide the best care. Due to the current situation, wait times may increase.
We ask that you follow the below steps for the safety of all:
- At this time we are only currently accepting essential sick pet visits, which includes emergency and critical care cases that need immediate medical assistance. We ask that clients use their best judgement and bring in only pets that must be seen immediately for essential care. All nonessential visits are asked to wait until the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted for the general public. If you have any questions or concerns about bringing your pet in for care please do not hesitate to give us a call and one of our staff will be available to assist you: (812) 495-4450.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your vehicle and give us a call at (812) 495-4450.
- Once we are ready for your pet, we will call you and ask that you bring your pet to our front door (please make sure dogs are on a leash). We ask that only one person bring the patient to the door.
- While at our door a staff member will come out to obtain your pet’s information along with any medical history. They will also take your pet to the treatment area in the facility for evaluation while you remain in your car.
- The veterinarian will perform a full exam, then will call you on the number you provided to discuss any concerns you may have, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, and any other information involved.
After approved treatments are completed, a staff member will call you and return your pet directly to your vehicle or we will meet you at our door depending on your preference. We will also collect a method of payment for the services provided at that time.
UPDATE for our Clients (4/7/2020):
In an effort to safely and efficiently serve your pet’s needs, please be advised that we are now asking clients to call ahead before visiting our facility as we continue to manage our intake of patients during this time. Scheduling in advance will help us limit exposure of our staff and clients and to better control the flow of traffic more effectively.
We take the health and well-being of our clients, patients and staff very seriously and want to make sure we are at our best to care for your pets during COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and understanding and for allowing us to continue to serve you and your pet during this challenging time.
UPDATE for our Clients (6/1/2020):
Lawrenceburg Veterinary Clinic wants to thank you for your understanding and support during this time. Your patience has helped us protect our staff and clients while continuing to ensure we provide the best care to your pets.
We are happy to announce, we will be expanding our hours starting on June 1, 2020 so we can better serve the needs of our patients.
Our temporary hours of operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Post-surgery Pick-ups: 4:00pm-5:00pm
In an effort to safely and efficiently serve your pet’s needs, please call us ahead of time at (812) 537-0884 before visiting our clinic as we continue to manage our intake of patients during this time.
We look forward to caring for your pets as we always have, and will keep you informed on when we fully return to our normal hours of operation.
Thank you for your continued patience and support.
The veterinarians and staff at Lawrenceburg Veterinary Clinic
Pet Life Commitment
We are here to provide your pets with excellent care, not only during emergencies but for all of their wellness needs.
Convenient walk-ins for all of your pet's life surprises with easy access off I-275 in Indiana.
Compassionate quality care in Lawrenceburg, Indiana and surrounding cities for families for over 50 years.
“I recommend everyone I know with animals to come here!”- Jamie L.
“Unbelievable service. Unparalleled care.”- Matt K.
“They are very professional”- Christy W.